Jill Hoven RN, Founder and Director of MemoryMinders, provides informational, engaging, and interactive discussions on memory wellness for groups of any size. Jill has spoken to large conventions, businesses, independent living centers, and small groups of proactive adults.
Her practical and interactive approach makes memory wellness strategies come to life and applicable to everyday situations.
Individualized for your group’s interests and size, Jill’s discussions of memory wellness can include:
- Everyday mind wellness habits & strategies
- Staying mentally sharp and challenged
- Physical exercise and memory
- Healthy eating and memory
- Sleep, Stress, Attitude and memory
- Mind, Body, and Soul connection with memory
- Learning and memory interactions
- Caregiver wellness
- Additional topics upon request
If you can’t view the video above, click here.
Comments from Attendees to Jill’s presentations:
“Great speaker. Many good and insightful tips.”
“Very good speaker, she projected her ideas and research in a very relatable way.”
“Helped me to feel empowered.”
“Very interesting! Very helpful and gave me ideas.”
Interested in Jill speaking for your next event? Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.