Memory Wellness Speaker Presentations
Jill Hoven RN, Founder and Director of MemoryMinders, provides informational, engaging, and interactive presentations on memory wellness for groups of any size. Jill has spoken to large state-wide conventions, businesses and independent living centers and can accommodate any size group.
Individualized for your group’s interests and size, Jill speaks on areas of memory wellness that can include:
- Everyday mind wellness habits & strategies
- Staying mentally sharp and challenged
- Physical exercise and memory
- Healthy eating and memory
- Sleep, Stress, Attitude and memory
- Mind, Body and Soul connection with memory
- Learning and memory interactions
- Caregiver wellness
- Additional topics upon request
If you can’t view the video above, click here.
Comments from Attendees to Jill’s presentations:
“Great speaker. Many good and insightful tips.”
“Very good speaker, she projected her ideas and research in a very relatable way.”
“Helped me to feel empowered.”
“Very interesting! Very helpful and gave me ideas.”
Interested in Jill speaking for your next event? Contact her at email@example.com for availability.